In The News
- Seattle Times: WA Board of Health Votes Against Adding COVID Vaccines to K-12 School-Required Immunizations
- The Spokesman-Review: COVID-19 Vaccines Will Note Be Required for School Entry in Washington state
- Associated Press: Board of Health Opts Against New School Vaccine Requirement
- Associated Press Fact Checking: Washington state isn't Changing its Quarantine Rules
- PolitiFact Fact Checking: No, Washington state isn't Considering Involuntary COVID-19 Quarantines
- Seattle Times: Protesters Descend on WA Board of Health After Misinformation about Vaccine Plan Goes Viral
- The Spokesman-Review: Failing to Share HIV Status Downgraded from Felony to Misdemeanor in Washington
View our publications, including our strategic plan, state health report, and rulemaking criteria documents.
- Resolution 2022-01, Honoring Board Member Dr. Tom Pendergrass
- Resolution 2022-02, Honoring Board Member Frances Bessermin
Subscribe to Our Email List
Sign-up to receive news releases, rule updates, and public meeting notices.