Our meetings are open to the public and we encourage you to participate. Every meeting includes a public comment section. This gives you a chance to tell us about health topics that are important to you. You may comment about:
- Any matter that is on the agenda.
- Any matter that concerns you.
- Before you give comments, please read our powers and duties and familiarize yourself with our statutory authority.
How Do I Give Comments?
- We encourage you to submit written public comments to the Board in advance of the meeting.
- Written public comments are accepted until 12:00 Noon the Friday before each meeting.
- We encourage you to email your comments by 12:00 Noon the Friday before the meeting to ensure your comments are part of the meeting materials and Board members have an opportunity to read and consider your comments before the meeting. Written comments received after 12:00 Noon Friday will be shared with Board members; however, Board members may not have the capacity to read or review your comments in advance or during the meeting. You may give verbal comments at the meeting during the public comment period.
- Individuals may give verbal comments at the meeting during the public comment period.
- All testimony we collect is subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act.